points - Details)
Flavorful vegan-friendly meals meet the ease of air frying―without the fat.
If you’re serious about eating a healthy, plant-based diet but still have cravings for the crispy crunch of fried foods―this book has good news for you. The Essential Vegan Air Fryer Cookbook serves up the most comprehensive collection of good-for-you vegan recipes that pack deep-fried taste―without all the guilt.
From Sweet Miso-Glazed Brussels Sprouts to BBQ Jackfruit Nachos to Cinnamon Crisps, these yummy recipes use the healthiest real food ingredients without ever compromising flavor. But this air fryer cookbook book doesn’t just give you healthy recipes―you’ll also learn the ins and outs of air frying with expert advice and a handy troubleshooting guide. And yes, you CAN have French fries.
The Essential Vegan Air Fryer Cookbook includes:
- Air frying 101―Learn the benefits of air frying, plus how to choose and use the right model for you with this air fryer cookbook.
- Good food that’s GOOD for you―Forget about fake substitutes. This air fryer cookbook embraces the rich and varied ingredients of the vegan diet so that you never compromise your health for great tasting food.
- 80 Whole health recipes―Get all the best recipes for breakfasts and breads, sides and snacks, main dishes, desserts, and must-have staples.
Ready, set, air fry crave-worthy vegan meals that everyone will fight over with The Essential Vegan Air Fryer Cookbook.
From the Publisher
Sample Recipe: Mexican Stuffed Potatoes
Serves 4 / Prep Time: 15 Mins / Cook Time: 40 Mins / Bake Temp: 392°F
1. Scrub the potatoes, poke with a fork, and spray the outsides with oil. Place in the air fryer (leaving room in between so the air can circulate) and bake for 30 minutes.
2. While the potatoes are cooking, prepare the Cheesy Sauce and additional items. Set aside.
3. Check the potatoes at the 30-minute mark by inserting a fork into them. If they’re very tender, they’re done. If not, continue to cook. (As potato sizes vary, so will your cook time—the average cook time is usually about 40 minutes.)
4. When the potatoes are getting very close to being tender, warm the Cheesy Sauce and the beans in separate pans.
5. To assemble: Plate the potatoes and cut them across the top. Then, pry them open with a fork—just enough to get all the goodies in there. Top each potato with the Cheesy Sauce, beans, tomatoes, scallions, cilantro, and jalapeño and avocado, if using. Enjoy immediately.
Per Serving (1/4 cup prepared) Calories: 420; Total fat: 5g; Saturated fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 503mg; Carbohydrates: 80g; Fiber: 17g; Protein: 15g
4 large potatoes like Yukon gold or russets
Cooking oil spray (sunflower, safflower, or refined coconut)
1½ cups Cheesy Sauce (page 138)
1 cup black or pinto beans (canned beans are fine; be sure to drain and rinse)
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
1 scallion, finely chopped
⅓ cup finely chopped cilantro
Optional: 1 jalapeño, finely sliced or minced and 1 avocado, diced